Prototype Your Idea & Lab Design
BRISEA Technology Concept Validation & Prototype Development (TCV&PD） (BRISEA TCV&PD Service) offers you end-to-end prototyping services for environmental applications including water, air and solid waste treatment. We integrate the part and process of your idea and what you have in the lab, to make them practical and real. Our prototype design allows you to not only test your concept using a physical product, but also to practically evaluate and enhance your design.
What Type of Prototype Do You Need?
Oftentimes, a prototype is only required to prove that a concept design works before proceeding to a pilot scale or manufacturing. However, a prototype design can take on many forms from basic models to fully functioning product versions.
BRISEA TCC&PD Service make every kind of prototype for every customer need depending on your overall ideas, concepts and aims. If you are not sure, here are four most common prototypes for your reference:
We can optimize the design and build models of your prototypes without functionality so as to provide a basis of understanding for the appearance, size, shape and ergonomics of your product, as well as to display it for conferences and shows. For larger structures, we can also assist in providing scaled models. (1/48,1/72, 1/87, 1/100 or any scale you need)
SCALING UP TO PILOT
If you need someone to co-create solutions for complex challenges you are trying to tackle, we would love to discuss it with you. We can provide a functional pilot scale system used to validate the complete design. In addition, we can help you to build, assemble, and test your technology with customized electronics and mechanical parts.
PROOF OF CONCEPT PROTOTYPES
We can provide prototypes built based on your lab-scaled experimental setup with real functionality in instances where you may already have lab-scaled experimental setup and are looking for a means to validate the mechanism behind your technology.
This type of prototype is used to validate fully commercialized designs before you proceed to full scale manufacturing.
BRISEA TCC&PD Service team specialize in helping clients navigate the patent landscape for new product ideas then aid in the development of unique product concepts based on available opportunities. We have a full team of researchers, industrial designers, mechanical and electronics engineers, software and app developers, prototype experts, and manufacturing engineers. We even have a team to help with crowdfunding and marketing your new product.
- All around Environmental Engineers and Researchers
- Marine Biologists
- Software Engineers and Programmers
- 2D/3D Designers
- Mechanical engineer
- Research and Instrumentation Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Industrial designer
- Architecture designer
- Marketing Experts
Our industrial partners
- Geotech Environmental Equipment, Inc. (Geotech) is the leading supplier of environmental protection equipment in the United States. Geotech entered the U.S. groundwater industry in 1978 and has been committed to providing customers with high-quality environmental protection equipment and personalized services. Geotech partners with federal, state, local and international government agencies. Its products are selling to over 100 countries with over 20,000 private sector clients worldwide. Geotech won 2010 Governor’s Award for Excellence Presented by Colorado Governor Bill Ritter, 2011 US Export Achievement Award Presented by US Secretary of Commerce, John Bryson. It is also the Strategic Partner of the Year Presented by the World Trade Center of Denver in 2011
- Sailbri Cooper Inc. (SCI) brings over 20 years of experience in the field of air monitoring instrumentation. SCI is devoted to developing low cost air quality monitoring solutions designed for accurate highly time resolved measurements of environmental pollutants. SCI’s sensors incorporate state of the art sensor technology that has been enhanced with a machine learning calibration system and convenient cloud-based data acquisition platform. Specifically, its Cooper Environmental Division has been recognized as a leader in continuous metals monitoring through its use of automated energy dispersive X-Ray fluorescence analysis modules to measure ambient air, stack effluent, and water.
Our academic institution partners
New Jersey Institute of Technologyis New Jersey’s public science and technology university, and one of the top five polytechnic research universities in the United States.
Stevens Institute of Technology is one of the oldest technological universities in the United States and was the first college in America solely dedicated to mechanical engineering.
Rutgers University is an academic, health, and research powerhouse and a statewide academic health leader.
Meadowlands Environmental Research Institute is an educational facility in the New Jersey. MERI’s scientists monitor environmental conditions, conduct research and develop and apply technology to address the environmental problems.
And you could be a part of it…
Join our alliance and get permanent discount, subcontract opportunities, free trials and more!