BRISEA led the effort of a consortium consisting of another American company and a Chinese company and won a World Bank GEF contract through a competitive bidding to supply a PCB Thermal Desorption Treatment System to China.
Image Scope of Work Included:
- Initiated the consortium
- Managed proposal
- Coordinated entire bidding process
- Coordinated contract negotiation
- Coordinated project delivery
- Coordinated after installation
- Service and training
- Construction Management, Equipment/Instrument specification, Equipment/Instrumentation bid review)
- Water supply related process design review, and equipment specification
The Thermal Desorption System, with a capacity of 3 tons/hour, has completed its fabrication and installation. This unit is the first Indirect Thermal Desorption System in China that will be used in soil remediation applications elsewhere in China.