The 18th China International Environmental Protection Exhibition and Conference (CIEPEC 2020) will be hold on June 15 – 17, 2020 in Beijing China International Exhibition Center.
During the 13th Five-Year Plan period（2016-2020）, the average annual growth rate of environmental protection industry is estimated to exceed 15%. By the year of 2020, energy conservation and environmental protection industry is expected to become the pillar industry of the national economy.
——China Environmental Protection Industry Development Report(2018)
Fighting against Pollution
National Conference on Ecological and Environmental Protection has proposed to fight for pollution prevention and control. CIEPEC 2020 will provide cutting-edge solutions for the seven iconic battles against environmental pollution: blue sky, diesel truck pollution control, urban black and smelly water treatment, comprehensive treatment in Bohai Sea, protection and restoration of Yangtze River, water source protection and treatment of agricultural and rural pollution.
34-Year Brand Establishment
Initiated in 1986, with 33-year track record, CIEPEC has received strong supports from government agencies at home and abroad, including the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the National Development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the People’s Government of Beijing Municipality, China Chamber of International Commerce, the United Nations Environment Programme, etc. CIEPEC is committed to:
- -Interpreting industrial policies, leading industrial development and supporting enterprises growth
- -Showcasing the latest environmental technologies, products and solutions from around world.
- -Gathering global environmental elites and building a business cooperation platform.
CIEPEC demonstrates key enterprises with advanced technologies, gives full play to the technical promotion role of the exhibition platform and leads the technological progress. Exhibits range:
- -Water pollution control technology and equipment
- -Air pollution control technology and equipment
- -Solid waste disposal technology and equipment
- -Soil and groundwater remediation technology and equipment
- -Noise and vibration control technology and equipment
- -Ecological remediation and protection technology and equipment
- -Energy conservation technology and equipment
- -Environmental monitoring
- -Environmental service
- -Indoor environment control and health
- -Ecological and environmental protection industrial park
- -Ecological environment emergency equipment and materials
Thanks to its unique brand effect, CIEPEC can not only gather excellent environmental enterprises at home and abroad, but also attract high-quality visitors from the government, leading enterprises and industry users. Visitors include:
- -Professional visiting groups organized by local environmental departments
- -Clients in various industrial sectors and key enterprises under environmental supervision
- -Academies, universities and financial institutions
- -Professionals in environmental industry
- -Foreign government departments, environmental agencies and enterprises.
Minister of MEP visited CIEPEC2015
To make valuable connections, CAEPI will provide business matching services for the special booth exhibitors.
2020 Conference on the Innovative Development of the Environmental Protection Industry
The Conference on the Innovative Development of the Environmental Protection Industry is a conference brand created by CAEPI. It aims to build a platform for policy analysis,technical communication,mode discussions,and supply&demand matchmaking between governments, industries and enterprises.
20+ Technical forums on industrial wastewater treatment,industrial flue gas treatment, VOCs, soil and groundwater remediation,waster treatment,environmental monitoring,environmental services,investment and financing,etc.
10+ International environmental technology seminars;
40+ Exhibitor’s new technology presentations;
N+ Supply and demand matchmaking meeting.